1 cup (20 vanilla wafers) crushed
½ cup finely chopped macadamia or almonds
¼ cup butter, melted
Heat oven to 375 degrees. In a small bowl, combine all crust ingredients. Mix well. Press firmly into bottom of an 8 inch springform pan. Bake 8 – 10 minutes.
Filling:
14 oz. Can sweetened condensed milk
3 Tbsp. Lemon juice
3 Tbsp. Orange juice
10 oz. Pkg. Frozen raspberries with syrup, thawed
1 cup whipping cream, whipped
Frozen raspberries for garnish
In large bowl combine first 3 ingredients. Beat until smooth. Add raspberries; beat until well blended. Fold in whipped cream. Pour over cooled crust. Freeze until firm. Just before serving, let stand at room temperature for 15 minutes. Garnish and serve.
I made this for the missionaries and the Smith’s the other night. They all raved over it. It looks simple and elegant. I used the fat free sweetened condensed milk. I thought it might be elegant for all your entertaining coming up. It is great because you can make it ahead. Tawna
I used the almonds because that was what I had.
No comments:
Post a Comment